Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Aussie-531 Audio Heard on SRF-T615 Ultralight at Grayland

Patrick and Dennis,

     Thanks for your comments, and I'm sure another  Ultralight DU will show
up at Grayland sometime, maybe even this spring if  somebody tries seriously.

     Besides the 531 unID, I had decent audio on  4QR-612 for about 5 minutes
around 1310, on the ICF-2010 with the transplanted  19.5" loopstick (the
subject of an upcoming article).  But I could never  get any audio from 4QR on the
SRF-T615, and both Aussies were gone by  1315.

     Dennis, I thought your VOA-1575 reception on the  SRF-39FP was from the
cottage.  Which is closer to Thailand, Room 10 or  Room 15?  :>)  Anyway, it's
nice to know that the Grayland Motel is  the undisputed capital of Ultralight
distance records, hi.

                73,  Gary

listings at AOL Autos.