[IRCA] New Place to Send Mail

Hi All:

            Effective immediately my/our primary email address is changing
to;  drdsfaulkner  @  yahoo   dot   com.  There should, of course, be no
spaces in that address when you type it.  It's easy to remember if you know
our initials.  We have also changed internet service providers and gone to
cable broadband from dial-up.  Hooray!  You may be able to call us in the
evening now!

David