Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Friday

Steve,

Nothing like Christmas carols from Mongolia in May!  The other night I was listening to WTKM-FM Hartford WI (on the internet) playing a program of polka music.  It was topped off by 'Rock of
Ages Polka'.  Very upbeat version but the lyrics were the same as the normal 'hymn' version of the song.  As Arte once said (often)...verrrrrrrrry in-ter-es-ting!

Don