Re: [IRCA] A K-station logging on 1430!!!

Re: [IRCA] A K-station logging on 1430!!!

Did they play...

11:31pm - Not Fade Away by Buddy Holly
11:33pm - Maybe by the Chantels
11:36pm - Girl Watcher by the O'Kaysions
11:43pm - Return to Sender by Elvis
11:46pm - Green Grass by Gary Lewis & the Playboys
11:48pm - Young Lovers by Paul & Paula
11:50pm - The Letter by the Box Tops
11:55pm - Young Love by Tab Hunter

???

Speak now or I''ll go get some dinner and check back later.

Mike Hawkins