Re: [IRCA] QSLs

Willis,

You are so right. So much radio history has been lost and not too many
seem to care about it today. Apparently someone cares about it as people
are paying $$$ for historic QSL's on ebay. They are ending up in
someone's collection.
   Some stations have gone out of their way to find an old QSL card to
send me from the past. I have received so many wonderful letters from
stations talking about their history through the years. Not as many in
today's world, but I still get one from time to time.
   Yes, I have several of the "Big Ben" BBC QSL cards. Several they
typed in the frequency and time on the back, especially the MW ones. Ah,
the good ol' days.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin