Re: [IRCA] Talking house on 1650 and TIS on 1650

Re: [IRCA] Talking house on 1650 and TIS on 1650

> No, Nick.  I rode my bicycle out to the house.  It's located at Rockland/Green Oak which is 100 or so meters south of Oak Bay Avenue,

I am getting solid copy at 0515 UTC --

And the modulation? almost FM!

My drake R8 will not Sync to it -- the frequency is
changing with the audio.

Doubt it is skipping far.

Thanks to Walter for the tip.

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing