[IRCA] Palm Springs CA radio update

I've been out to the Palm Springs area several times in the past month and this past weekend I listened to the radio more and took down some notes. Dates are April 5-6.

920 News Talk 9-20 KPSI Dodgers baseball on Saturday afternoon
970 talk //1140
1010 Fox Sports
1140 talk //970 (and 1250 per their announcements)
1270 12-70 AM (Doce Setenta AM), Spanish baseball on Saturday, Dodgers?
1340 Progressive Talk, Air America
1400 Spanish religious music, Alpha y Omega
1450 ESPN Radio on weekends, talk during the week, Angels baseball

Martin Foltz
Cathedral City CA
TRF 12-655