Re: [IRCA] CBA DX Test ?? - JAZZ Music?!!!!!!

Re: [IRCA] CBA DX Test ?? - JAZZ Music?!!!!!!

Jazz music?! I have to listen to my tape again. I had 2 stations battling it out. One being WINA (Charlottesville, VA). The other I had bits and pieces of programming including a brief segment of jazz music. No code or definitive sweeps noted, though I did note what sounded like a sounder x 2--if so, VERY quick sweep. Could it be? One can only hope.

      Mike

Karl J. Zuk wrote:
The DX Test never aired at midnight... Well, the jazz show "Tonic" is on the air and I can't see them breaking until about 1 am Eastern. This is contrary to their schedule (at least one of them) on-line that says they are now into the CBC Overnight show. Maybe it will come at 1 am Eastern ??
YAWN.  Karl Zuk  N2KZ