Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] [NRC-AM] CBA heard in Michigan 1/2 hr before test

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] [NRC-AM] CBA heard in Michigan 1/2 hr before test

Reception is just OK on the outskirts of NYC.

At points, it has faded almost out completely.

On-line it sounds pretty good...hi.

Any details on how to apply for a QSL?

I have already sent a CD aircheck and a report from Wednesday night for a QSL.

The address I used was:

              P.O. Box 950

              Moncton, New Brunswick

              E1C 8N8