Re: [IRCA] New KYIZ TX site?

Don,

With me getting up early (LSR), mostly I do it from Aug-Dec and the rest
of the year, if I happen to wake up. My drive now is to hear a new one
to get that QSL. If it wasn't for that, I probably would never get get
early. I now often set the timer to record a freq. overnight. That helps
too. Gone are the days when I would get by with 3-4 hours sleep night
after night to catch DX. Now, I hear so much of the same stuff over and
over, it gets old quickly. You may take note of my 1330 loggings, the
same stuff over and over night after night. Once in a while a new one
will pop through, but I probably have DXed this area out for the most
part. After all in the past 40 years, I have heard probably 3500-4000
stations and have nearly 3000 QSLs. That is a lot of DX from one area. I
got a few hundred in AK and less in Rancho Mirage, but over all 99% of
it has been in Seaside/Warrenton.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin