Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Some TA activity this evening (25 Mar)

I have also found longer antennas better for LW and noted clear differences between 300 ft BOGs and 600 footers. I rarely get 189 here in IL and the only LW audible (I don't spend much time there inspite of 98% of my line noise now gone as there's almost nothing new from TA land I could log) is 171.

73 KAZ

Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:06 AM