To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Question (about KFEQ-680)

Not sure why you aren't hearing them up north nowadays, but they're definitely still around--audible here in southern Missouri day and night. (Sorry I'm just now getting around to commenting on this, but I had several days' worth of IRCA Digests to wade through tonight!)

Randy Stewart
Springfield MO