[IRCA] RTE 567 closedown

Im about 70 miles north of the Tullamore tx site, a loss for everyone else but it frees up 558/560/567/570 for me : ) Enormous signal here, has been splattering badly recently.

Will be tuned in tomorrow afternoon to hear the power down.

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Nick,

That is sad. I guess if we log it, we will have to log it now on
longwave.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin