Re: [IRCA] ---Last Chance for CBA Moncton

Re: [IRCA] ---Last Chance for CBA Moncton

bill kral <jwkral@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Laat  Chance for 1070 CBA Moncton - I'm too far west to hear CBA but I wish I could be there to witness the shut down of this station and wait to see  what would be done with the transmitter since I was there to see it go up and heard it go on the air back in 1968.It will be interesting to see what 1070 will bring in to that part of the country after CBA is off.--Bill in BC                                        P.S. Happy Easter to all IRCA Members