Re: [IRCA] What the AM BCB hobby needs

Wouldn't that be fun!!! :))))

No it wouldn't. Actually K9 and A400 is max. I have
seen that in the last sunset max. AM at night was just
like the hottttttttest lonnnnnnnnnnnngest day of the
summer in a very dry year. In other words, time to
take the dog for a 5 mile walk.

Powell-
It would be fun, as I could set out in the yard and watch the colors in the sky IT WOULD BE GREAT! Willis