Re: [IRCA] Last chance for CBA

Mike,

I am sure many listeners all over Canada still listen to AM, but
apparently that has not stopped many stations from going off. Things
change. Ten years from now, who knows who may own CKYL and what the
plans will be,  maybe less time. I never thought one company would ever
own both Astoria AMers going back 20 years ago. I never thought IBOC
would ever be adopted when Bob used to write about it in Radio World,  8
years ago.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin