[IRCA] Results of 2008 DX Sprint Published

[IRCA] Results of 2008 DX Sprint Published

Rob and others,

The results of the 2008 DX Sprint, without the detailed logs of the two top scorers in the Stations Logged Categories, were sent to all participants within 48 hours of the close of entry. Within another day or two, the results of the 2008 DX Sprint, with the detailed logs of the two top scorers in the Stations Logged Categories were sent to IRCA, NRC and MWC in Britain for publication in their bulletins, though I doubt that they will publish the six pages of detailed loggings from the Stations Logged categories. Somehow, I inadvertently neglected to post the same thing to dxer.ca, as we had promised. Darn it!

All eight pages of the Overall Results of the 2008 Cabin Fever UltraLight DX Sprint are now available at dxer.ca. They are the very last file (on the third page) in the Ultralight Files area. It is worth a download to see just how many stations Rob can log in four hours, for sure.

Sorry for the omission.

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods) + a buncha Ultralights
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)