Re: [IRCA] WQEW Oddity

> > they're transmitting a weird buzzing noise
>
> Mickey fell asleep at the controls?  I've been told it's quite a Mickey
> Mouse operation over there.
>
> (C'mon, I know a few of you were thinking about it).

And that's a standard joke within the Radio Disney organization.  Not as a
denigrating comment, but one to try to poke it back around to the positive
side.  WQEW isn't a Disney O&O, just a lease time.  Just as the leased 540
Disney outlet near Pittsburgh had a hum problem, this would be something out
of their direct control.  I've had a Disney station in my client list for a
few years and I'm impressed by their level of dedication to doing things
right, IBOC notwithstanding (grin).

Craig Healy
Providence, RI