Re: [IRCA] WNTP QSL received

I just received my certificate as well. It looks very nice, especially when
printed on our color printer at work.

My collection of QSLs is just a drop in the bucket compared to Patrick's,
but when I think of the time and effort made to obtain them, I value mine
very highly as well. (And as a side note: I keep them in binders also, right
next to my ham radio!)

My gratitude goes out to Rene and Jim for conducting this test.

VY 73 de Joe Miller, Troy, MI

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:04:20 -0400, Stephen S. Howe wrote
> Just received a very attractive QSL certificate by e-mail from Rene
> Tetro for Saturday's DX Test!  It compliments the WNTP QSL card that
> I received for an earlier test very nicely.  Thanks, Rene!
>
> Like Patrick, I prize my verifications very highly.  They bring back
> many fond memories every time I flip through my binders.  My wife is
> glad I don't have quite as many as Patrick does, however, so there's
> more room for her knitting books on our bookshelves!
>
> Steve Howe
> Saint Albans, VT

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------