Re: [IRCA] : OT "Locksmith duties

Saul,

Yes, I understand where you are coming from. Infact she drove her own
car, did a little work out in her garden. She was in better shape than
most at her age. One of her sons suggested a few years back that she
move to a an apt where there were other elderly people, but she did not
want to. She loved it here, and she got to live the life she wanted. Her
health was generally quite well and she did fine. Oh yes, it was probaby
heart failure that got her and she was found next to her bed. I had just
walked by her house around 7:30 or so and she was watching TV. We all
kept an eye on her as she was so elderly. I saw her out in her yard
earlier in the day. So in the period from 7:30 or so until her son tried
to reach her by phone  after 9 PM sometime, it was only 1-2 hours. So
she had not been gone long. But she was headed to bed, probably did not
feel right. Lucille rarely went to bed before 1 or 2 AM and got up
around 10-11 AM. She had that schedule for many years. So for her to get
ready for bed, she must have felt really tired. But it looks like she
never quite made it to her bed by what her son said. So you are right,
she went quickly. We should all have that when our time comes. But
still, it was rough to handle. Oh I am doing a lot better now. I was
just the shock of going through it. Thanks Saul.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager