Re: [IRCA] KOOR 1010 "How Long Can This Go On"

Re: [IRCA] KOOR 1010 "How Long Can This Go On"

The reason KLDY, Lady 1280, Lacey WA had the format it did, playing the
music it did was because all the stuff they played was in the public domain
and free of ASCAP, SESAC and BMI music licensing!

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.