To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:42 AM
Subject: [IRCA] TP's for 1 03-16-08

--
Good Morning:

Listened from 1330-1433 ut.  There was a dawn enchancement for
a change this morning.  Upper channels came alive after 1400 ut.
China on 1593 had a good signal, but not good enough to be heard
on the SFR-39 fp when placed near the NW ewe.  Lower channels
poor this morning with just the two Japanese powerhouse stations
being heard.

774       Japan, JOUB 1339 battered in splatter with fair signal at times.
            Man in Japanese.

828       Japan, JOBB 1344 weak to fair with man in Japanese.

1098     Unknown, huge carrier on here, but no audio.  Ideas?

1386     Japan,  1420 NHK2 station here, weak with woman in Japanese.

1422     Japan, JORF 1347 fair with woman is Japanese.

1503     Japan, JOUK 1415 weak with Japanese.

1566     Republic of Korea, 1403 weak with man in Asian language.

1575     Thailand, VOA 1404 fair at times with man in Asian language.
            Good at 1433.

1593     China, CNR1 1405 fair to good with woman in Chinese. //5030.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA
JRC 545 Ewe NW