Re: [IRCA] 1680/Fresno

Mike is right, they are still legally KGED.

Now, if they've applied for the KGED call letters but haven't recieved
approval for them, they have been ill-legally Identifying the station for
several days now.

However, unlike a license renewal applicaiton that is in processing, I don't
think having an application in processing for certain call letters allows
you to use them

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.