[IRCA] KGED 1680 Fresno

1680  KGED Fresno, CA 3/10/08 10:25 PM PDT, I was out of town and I missed the earlier emails about the format change on KAVT. Tonight I ran across them with the Legends 16-80 slogan and America's Best Music. Then ToH ID at 11 PM was for KGED Fresno. Call change.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA
HQ-180A