Re: [IRCA] max groundwave propagation distance

Re: [IRCA] max groundwave propagation distance

Thanks Dennis for the nostalgia!

Buck Owens is one of my all time favorites singers and performers.  His son-in-law is doing pretty good for himself nowdays as well.

I used a 4' box loop for a few years in Sacto too.  I recall that Don Kenney, a fellow ERBAnite brought the makings up from L.A. one weekend and after we had gone out and gotten ERBAnized we
came back and put it together.  I strongly suspect that there were twists & turns in that loop that were not shown in the schematic but what the hay, it worked great afterwards.

The Milk Farm.  Part of their sign still exists on the north side of I-80.  We used to go to the Nut Tree all the time when the kids were small so we all could ride the choo-choo train :-)....

Don