[IRCA] New Ultralight catch (1220 WJUN Mexico PA)

[IRCA] New Ultralight catch (1220 WJUN Mexico PA)

Following a brief escape (work and other obligations), I'm back in DX prison and had a few moments with the Prison Radio this morning. Noted 1220 CHSC St. Catharines ON with a lengthy open carrier and mostly the Cleveland OH station. But managed an ESPN station underneath with - finally - an "ESPN Radio 1220" ID which checks to WJUN Mexico PA. This is new for me; and DXed from Toronto. Normally the Cleveland-St. Catharines mix plugs up 1220. I've never logged another U.S. station on 1220 from here, and only one from Burnt River (Whiteville NC).

Saul Chernos