Re: [IRCA] 2 NEW STNS on Ultralight Sunset Skip while DX'ing in ULR SPRINT Contest........

Re: [IRCA] 2 NEW STNS on Ultralight Sunset Skip while DX'ing in ULR SPRINT Contest........

Bob,
You are preaching to the choir about the T615.  It is a fine little RX.
I've used mine barefoot in the Sprint and it is a station magnet.  It could
stand a better IF filter and a backlight wouldn't hurt although neither
would have made that much difference this weekend.  Daytime locals are worse
because of the wide IF filter.  Guy is planning a cure for that problem.
 I'll bet being familiar with the dial was as big a help as anything for you
this weekend.  You've sure logged the time with it.
73 Gil