Re: [IRCA] Software question

> Some time back I seem to remember someone recommending Total Recorder
> by HighCriteria.

I use that for both personal and business purposes.  It will record at
anywhere from minimal quality to exceptionally good, depending on the sample
rate chosen.  It also has a very good timed record function.  At one of my
clients I use it to both record different specialty shows and record the
whole 24 hour day in half hour blocks.  It's really a very good program.
Beats heck out of tape.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI