Re: [IRCA] Baltimore Orioles Radio Network- 2008 (Stop laughing!)

--- John Cereghin <jcereghin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The big item here is that the O's are off their long-time flagship
> WBAL-1090, the 50kw station, which means they are harder to hear at a
> distance.  WHFS-105.7 is the flagship.  But then again, not too many
> folks
> want to listen to a 4th/5th place team, right...except for us
> long-suffering
> true-believers.

I suspect WAGE-1200 has a larger coverage area than WHFS-FM. I can hear
the former here without much difficulty at night, but the FM requires
effort with two others on frequency at similar distances.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id