[IRCA] No WMID, but...

1380     WLRM  TN        Millington 2/27/08, 0002 nice clear "WLRM" ID in
moderate QRM.  I suspect they were the 1 with the religious call-in talk
show but I'm not sure.  There were two stations battling for dominance here,
this 1 and an ethnic station that I never did ID.  The ethnic stn. Had
rather strange EZL type music and a young lady announcer.

The only 1340s I could ID after WOUB s/off were WCDT and WEPM, neither
needed here.

1420     WIMS   IN         Michigan City 2/26/08, 2300 doing quite well in
WHK null w/ID & slogan, "The talk of the south shore."  Not new but rare.

73's

David Faulkner  Albany, OH