Re: [IRCA] WBIX Test is on

David

Check http://www.smargon.net/nicknames/ which lists about 30 colleges whose teams are called the Warriors.

Bruce

David Faulkner wrote:
Group:
	Does anyone know who the 1060 w/the BKB game might have been?  As I
said in the post a few minutes ago, one team was definitely the Warriors,
but I think it was a college game since Golden State didn't play last night
(as far as I know).  Thinking about it and reading other posts, the talker
could well have been WBIX.  It was fairly subdued talk & the announcer
tended to use a bit of a monotone.  KYW was just too strong to pick out much
and their null was full of IBOC hash.

73's
David

---