Re: [IRCA] KXOR AGAIN

Pete,

Most likely they beam toward Samoa or Auckland as they usually don't have much of a signal up here either.  Normally KTNN is the dominant but KXOR cuts in dramatically when running 10 kw
nights.  I'm a bit surprised I've never heard anything from Williston.  I have put quite a few minutes into trying to catch them.
I'll probably never hear Fairbanks again!  Sounds like lyrics from a country song.
Yeah, Merle Haggard's 'I'll Never Swim Kern River Again'....What a memory :-).

Don