Re: [IRCA] KGAY-580

This is probably true. However, there are other columns which report call letter change grants. This list is primarily for what's being heard. In this case, they are new calls for me, and seemingly for everyone else, since I haven't seen anyone else report having heard them.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop