[IRCA] Another new log and Cuban / Pan Am help needed

[IRCA] Another new log and Cuban / Pan Am help needed

I was debating whether I wanted to get up and go to work today.  Yeah
right.  Actually before I got up, I pulled on my earbuds and dial
scanned with my newest pseudo-ULR, the cassette model Sony WM-FS593.
Quite a few relogs and one new one, WLBQ 1570-KY.  Since I don't have
thousands of logs in my MW logbook, I'm bound to find some relatively
easy new ones that I just never logged, probably to include some
X-Banders as happened with 1670-GA.  I also had an unID SS on 1410,
which might be needed Grand Rapids, MI.

Speaking of MW logs, I hadn't kept logs for anything except US/Cdn
stations.  Last night, I logged several Pan American signals, to include
RVC-530, a tentative relog (although I hadn't officially logged these
non Domestics before) of PJB on 800 and several presumably Cubans.  570
had definite Reloj while 640 had some Tropical / Islands music.  Is this
R. Progresso?  670 had a live sporting event (baseball?).  Is this Cuba?
Does YVVL R. Rumbos (Venezuela) carry live sports events?  I also heard
talk on 710, which must be R. Rebelde.  I also heard Reloj's "ticks" on
950 underneath local WXLW (13 miles).

1570 WLBQ KY Morgantown 2-22 0744 F w/obituaries and mentioned "Big
Muddy River Baptist Church" and Morgantown.  No ID but this one was easy
to track down. NEW! DH-IN

1410 unID 2-22 0750 SS news program.  Quickly faded.  Guess this is
needed WNWZ-MI. DH-IN

Pan-Am:

640t Cuba R. Progresso 2-21 2230 Lively Salsa / Island style music at G
level.  Mixing w/WHLO-OH.  DH-IN

670 unID 2-21 2130 Live SS sporting event (baseball).  Anyone catch this
last night? Cuba? R. Rumbos? Reminded me of summertime. DH-IN

710t Cuba R. Rebelde SS talk equal w/WOR. DH-IN

950 Cuba R. Reloj 2-22 0045 Reloj's Ticks G in local WXLW null. DH-IN

Times EST
Sony Walkman WM-FS593

Dave Hascall
Indianapolis, IN