[IRCA] Tonight's WNTP DX Test Postponed

Hi all,

Because of the inclement weather today and tonight here in Philadelphia,
I am going to have to postpone the WNTP DX Test until March 15 (Friday
night into Saturday morning).  Aside from the difficult travel
conditions, the other work I needed to do tonight is going to be
impossible because I won't be able to get to the towers with the heavy
snowfall today and expected ice tonight.

Sorry about the short notice.  The setup, conditions, and procedures for
the DX Test on March 15 will be the same as they would have been
tonight.  I will not be able to do the test before 3/15 because I leave
on 2/28 for England for two weeks (coming home on 3/13).

73,
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro
Lansdale, PA, USA
W2FIL, WPXG816, WPXU288
Coordinates:  40DN 12' 41"N   75DW 18' 22"W
Grid:  FN20IF
Email:  rtetro@xxxxxxxxx
Websites:  www.radioveronica.us; www.veronicafm.org; www.exalt1700.org;
www.breezy1630.org; www.dxhub.com