Re: [IRCA] KOPT-1600 goes public

Jefferson Public Radio takes themselves quite seriously.  They have AM & FM stations all over Southern Oregon & Northern (Superior) California.  The other day on KRVM-Eugene I heard them give
the weather report 'for the State of Jefferson'.  They've been pushing, half facetiously-half seriously for a state of Jefferson for 70 years or more.

Don K.
S.F. CA