[IRCA] West Coast good TA LWBC

189 Iceland was at weak level, 0330 utc. But checking later, conditions have
improved considerably. 162 France at weak level; 183 Germany at an amazing
medium level (8 on 10 scale); 216 France at weak level; 225 unid with poor
audio; 234 Luxembourg at weak/medium levels--all in the 0530-to present
(0542) utc. Rarely have I heard TA LWBC audio at such good levels so late in
the evening here. Nothing on MW except a weak het on 738, presumed Tahiti
since it's on the E/W wire where I don't get TA MW signals.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires, north-terminated loop for MW