Re: [IRCA] Sony AM/FM IC papers

Hello Bruce,

     Thanks for the info, and also for the very warm  welcome yesterday by
your family to a diverse group of AM-DX enthusiasts (and  also my 8-year old
son, who greatly appreciated the coloring material provided  by your wife).

     The provider of the link containing the Sony AM-FM  IC papers, Payman
Arabshahi, is a physics professor at UW, and is also one of  the biggest
Ultralight radio supporters.  He notified us directly about  this link over a month
ago, and Nick, Steve Ratzlaff and I have been reading  these interesting files
for some time.  Because the link contains  copyrighted I.E.E.E. documents,
however, we never publicized its  existence on this list.
Payman is a great Ultralight radio supporter, and I met him last summer,
when I performed an ICF-S5W alignment for him here in Puyallup.  Since  then, he
has been most helpful in tracking down any documentation we need.

                                                                    73,  Gary

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)