Re: [IRCA] KOHI to move antenna

KOHI seems to come up for discussion on this list often. And when the
station does get discussed, it's the same topics about KOHI repeated over
and over again.

We've already discussed in previous threads about KOHI moving to another
frequency, there isn't any room... and as it has been said on this list more
then once, the FCC isn't accepting any new expanded band
applicaitons..PERIOD.

Just because you may think a channel is clear, doesnt mean a station will
actually fit there... if stations went on the air simply by listening and
seeing what was clear in their area, the radio dial would be a huge mess.
Very sophisticated technical measurements need to be taken.

Radio today is not the same way it used to be 30 years ago... just ask
Powell, he's sitting with me at WABV as I type this and has been at WKDK for
40 years.

Paul