[IRCA] UNID on 1470 is WEMM

A few days ago I posted an UNID southern gospel format on 1470 that sounded
like "WEEE".  After further review of the tape, it turned out to be WEMM
Huntington, WV.  I don't know how I could have mis-heard M for any other
letter, but at least they gave call letter IDs and the programming seemed to
be live and local rather than turnkey satellite feed.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON