Re: [IRCA] Sad News Regarding an IRCA Member

Re: [IRCA] Sad News Regarding an IRCA Member

I too am sad to hear that he has passed away.  He definitely was a regular contributor in the past and was/is one of the
names I've always associated with the IRCA.
Tim mentioned S.Mittman, I used to hang around with him a bit (went with him to a couple SCADS meetings and 29
Palms) and he used to hang with a guy named M.Bixby from Newport. I often wondered about them both.

73- Doug Pifer- pushing 50.
Oregon
Drake R8B, Kiwa Loop