[IRCA] Inre Gary Larson

Back in the late 70s when the S.F. Group was publishing DX MONITOR Gary
was a frequent contributor.  I never met him but thought he was in his
early 20s at the time.  His were always thoughttful and serious
contributions.  Sorry to hear he left us so young.

Don Kaskey
S.F. CA

p.s.  sadly my memories are getting fuzzier all the time.  I'm thinking
Gary might have dropped by for one of our pub sessions.  God knows,
everyone else did :-). dkk