[IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

Sat the R8 overnight on 1330 with the timer kicking on from :58-:02 and
the results were great. Nothing new, except a call change, but still not
bad. Lots on unid stations in the jumble plus a "W" call or two I could
not catch the rest of the ID. I think I will be sitting on 1330
overnight for a while.

1330     KWLO     IA, Waterloo, good on top briefly with Crystal Gayle
song, into ID " ....KWLO Waterloo-Cedar Falls". Into ABC News at 0459.50
EST 2/12. (PM-OR)

1330    KNSS     KS, Wichita, caught brief "KNSS...." u/KWLO at 0500 EST
2/12. (PM-OR)

1330    WLOL    MN, Mpls, good on top at 0659 EST 2/12 with "Bridging
the gap between faith and everyday life in the ....
This is Relevant Radio 13-30, WLOL-Minneapolis-St. Paul." Into Vatican
News. (PM-OR)

t1330    WYRD      SC, Greenville, probably the one in the jumble at
0459 EST 2/12 with man saying "WORD". Station is //with WORD-950.
Unneeded, as logged and QSL'd in 07, but nice to hear. But what a jumble
of stations, all weak, and it would be nice to hear some of them.
(PM-OR)

1330     KCKM      TX, Monahans, fair in jumble with C&W mx several
times during the night, and at 0559 EST 2/12, caught part of an ID
"......KCKM......Monahans......" New call for this one for me.  (PM-OR)

1330     CJYM     SASK, Rosetown, popped in at 0658 EST 2/12 with "1330
and 1210" slogans after Terry Jacks, Seasons in the Sun. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern Beverage, term.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager