[IRCA] WKDK test

Hello all....Test heard in Taylors,S.C....about  15 miles north of Greenville, S.C.....and about 70-80 miles from WKDK. I first heard morse code around 12 min. past midnite,  I hrd very high pitcherd sweep tones twice....one being around 26-27 past the hour......also heard an instrumental with a prominent saxophone around 20-22 past the hour......I don't know if this music was yours or someone else's. Thanks to Powell, Jim Pogue and any others who may have made this test possible. I listened tonight on the Sony M37V.    73, Chris Johnson  K2FO   S.C.