[IRCA] KDWN

Both the NRC log and Radio-Locator show that KDWN does indeed send
slightly more power to the NW at night. But of course with KIRO-710
next door, it is inconsequential to me. Which brings me to the
realization that in a stroke of brilliance, when KIRO was off last
year for a while overnight, I went after, and got, KMPC and KFIA but
never bothered to try for KFIR or KUAI. Arrgh...

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop