[IRCA] KDWN 720 on ND day pattern

Unless KDWN 720 LV greatly changed their night pattern, they must be on
the day pattern, ND tonight as they are S9+35DB. They are never that
strong here. They sound like I am in So Cal. I first thought KFIR forgot
to drop power, but the format on 720 is indeed talk. So for those in the
Midwest/East that needs NV, give it a shot. A HUGE signal up here. Not a
peep of KFIR or WGN.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin