Re: [IRCA] WGGH-1150

WGGH is NOT a Daytimer. I know the owner, James W. Fishback personally and
consider him a friend.

They have 44 Watts at night from their 2 tower array, which I am almost
damned certain they are using and not staying on at high power. The owner
assured me that "staying on at high power" is not something they've ever
done intentionally.

Their website is www.wggh.net and I can pass along the owners personal email
address, privately, if anyone wishes to verify things with him.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.