Re: [IRCA] CKEC 1320, New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada - Final days on the air

Re: [IRCA] CKEC 1320, New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada - Final days on the air

I'm glad I managed to snag them two weeks ago- in the car radio- at 3:30 in
the afternoon, local, no less, for my 4th Nova Scotia station.

John Cereghin  WDX3IAO
Smyrna DE

--
http://www.pilgrimway.org/dx.html