Re: [IRCA] WHY AM STATIONS ARE DISAPPEARING

Re: [IRCA] WHY AM STATIONS ARE DISAPPEARING

Paul was probably referring to my comment.  My complaint is that K-Love is
on the air everywhere with saturation on as many frequencies as they can lay
claim to.  There are at least seven of them that come in well at this
location.  Others could use some of those frequencies better.

Mike