[IRCA] New Copper Ground Rods

I installed the separate two 5 foot copper pipes for ground rods for the
1500' beverage, so I have a separate ground for the two matching
transformers for the SW EWE and beverage. With how wet our soil is and
the rods are all sitting in water, I am getting a conductivity between
all of the ground rods in the yard, almost like a direct short.  I guess
the story is true that water conducts electricity just fine. So, I have
no idea if using the separate rods really makes that much difference.
The directivity of the beverage is a bit different on certain
frequencies, but over all there is little difference. Maybe I might
notice a difference come Summer with less moisture in the ground. The
field next door has 2-4 feet of water in it and the copper pipes all go
down to below that level.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin